Thursday, April 17, 2014

An Exciting, Limited Time Offer From Petit Bateau and Vente-Privee!


I've mentioned before about how much I love French retailer Petit Bateau's adorable but chic line of clothes for babies and children, so I was thrilled when they invited me to their South Molton Street store yesterday to have a look at their new Spring/Summer collection for women (seriously, I don't have to consider wedging myself into another toddler dress again because I love it so much - they now make it in my size! Amaze.) and to tell me about the amazing offer they're about to run with online sale site, Vente-Privee.

From 6 a.m. next Tuesday, April 22nd, if you sign up to join Vente-Privee for free, you'll be able to purchase a Rosedeal voucher for £25, which will give you a value of £50 to spend online at Petit Bateau's e-boutique. C'est magnifique, non? The voucher is for a limited time only and expires on the 18th of May, so set a reminder!

It's a great way to shop for yourself any babies that might be due in the next few months as Petit Bateau have a delightful range of clothing and accessories for newborns and toddlers - it's probably the first brand I turn to when purchasing a gift for expectant (or new!) parents. In fact, we just bought some teeny tiny bodysuits for Joe and Jodi's little one, who is due to arrive any minute now!

And although the store stocks plenty of pink and blue options, I especially love Petit Bateau's range of non-gendered baby-wear in light grey and black stripes, plus lots of white (though I do often how practical white is for babies!). The cotton they use is so unbelievably soft and perfect for a baby's sensitive skin.


As we sipped pink champagne and nibbled on Laduree macarons at the in-store event last evening, I tried to contain my excitement at the new women's collection. As someone who loves her stripes and lives in Breton tees all the time, I couldn't help but gravitate towards the Breton tops and bottoms, which have been reinvented into tanks with gold button details, dresses, shorts, and more. If you're looking for *the* Breton tee to see you through spring and summer, then I highly recommend investing in one from Petit Bateau, which you can easily do by taking advantage of the Vente-Privee Rosedeal voucher. The sleeves actually reach your wrist (whereas most other Breton tees are only a flimsy three-quarter length sleeve) so you can roll them up or push them down and the cotton is thicker and heavier - perfect for UK weather.


The collection is small but challenging to pick from as there are so many wonderful pieces for daily wear! I finally settled on a simple, roomy-fit Breton tee with bright blue stripes which I'll probably live in all summer long. Though I do feel that I also now need it in green, yellow, and navy. Plus the long-sleeved versions as well, of course. And maybe that floral dress pictured above. Slight problem.

If your spring wardrobe is in need of a spruce up, don't forget to log on to Vente-Privee on Tuesday morning for this fabulous deal.

The Rosedeal voucher is valid from 22nd April to 18th May 2014 on the Petit Bateau website only and is available to purchase from the Vente-Privee website (free membership required) from 6 a.m. on 22nd April.

I was hosted as a guest by Petit Bateau. All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© angloyankophile

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig